Look forward to:
*children ten and under accompanied by a paying parent
... together with friends in a group or alone with a private ski instructor. JoSchi ski and snowboard school programmes offer the best possible opportunity to improve skills, gain confidence and discover the wonders of Hochkar!
By the way: Family season tickets and lift tickets are cheaper when bought early!
The first snowplough turns – an experience your child won’t forget! Hochkar Kinderland offers a safe environment for your children to learn how to ski in a fun way - two conveyor belts, experienced ski instructors and the parents always close.
You are a confident skier? Explore the steep turns of Route99! You will definitely be challenged!
Hochkar Snow Trail: steep turns and mogul run are only for experienced skiers and riders!
The Hochkar grooming team is responsible for designing, shaping and maintaining all the ridable features that make Route 99 one of the best snow trails!
Along with the FIS rules, the following safety instructions have to be observed:
1. Ski or ride only after inspecting the trail.
2. Only for confident skiers and riders with suitable gear (skis and snowboard).
3. Wear safety equipment (helmet back protector)
4. Adjust speed to conditions and your ability.
5. Do not stop at blind spots.
6. Take special care in bad view
7. Keep distance.
8. If an injured skier/boarder cannot leave the trail, you have to close the trail with your skis, poles and board, inform the lift staff and ski patrol (140) and render first aid.
9. Not observance of these rules may cause physical harm.
Skiing by night – something you always wanted to try? Perfect! Almhang offers skiing in floodlight regularly.
Visit one of the many Hochkar on-mountain huts and restaurants serving delicious local food!