Enjoy every second at Großglockner! It may be important to know the exact hours of operation. Take the first gondola up the mountain and the last down to the valley. Enjoy the ultimate piste feeling – during wintertime. That's skiing at Großglockner!
Winter Hours of Operation 2021/2022
Our guests and the times you spend on our well-prepared slopes are becoming more and more flexible. We see this as a mandate to adapt our offers and make them more flexible. That is why there are new ticket and season categories for the winter season 2021/22. In addition, we are also thinking about the next generation and want to implement the topic of sustainability well with adapted operating times depending on the season in the ski area. In this way, we do our bit for the environment and can save up to approx. 26 tons of CO2 per winter season!
Our operating hours are as follows:
High season (23.12.2021 to 08.01.2022; 30.01. to 12.03.2022)
- All slopes and lifts in operation
Pre-season warm-up for the ski season (10.12- 18.12.2021)
The following lifts are in operation:
- Roßbachbahn, Schareckbahn, Panoramabahn.
- Tunnelbahn Fleiß and Fleißbahn on weekends (Friday to Sunday)
Low season (19.-22.12.2021; 9.-29.1.2022; 13.3.-3.4.2022)
All slopes and lifts in operation with the following exceptions:
- Hochfleiß (lift, slopes and ski route) Friday to Sunday in operation.
- Hallenbadlift Saturday to Tuesday in operation
- Tauernberglift in the morning (as feeder)
- Viehbühell lift in the afternoon